Freitag, 7. August 2009

EUROPAPARK (something for amusment park freaks!)


I love Europapark! I was on wednesday, August 5th 2009, there & it was awesome!

That amusement park is in Germany & for every amusement-park-freak the best thing ever.


Unfortunatly, I didn't take my video-camera with me, but the risk that someone steals it, is too big! So, I prefer to post it on our blog!


If you ever saw "Final Destination 3", you're probably a lil bit scarred to ride a roller coaster. But it is really worth it to ride it! I mean, first you think, you will die! But as soon as you are on it, you wanna go again & again & again!


While we stood in line for the roller coasters, we saw a lotta people who went away of the line, because they were scarred of it!

My friend Patricia also was scarred while we stood in line for the "Blue Fire Megacoaster". But we stood that long in line (about an hour), that we told us, that we can't return to another place! I mean, it took a lotta energy to stand there about an hour in the sun. After riding a "Megacoaster", she said, that it was worth it! It was really funny, but I screamt the whole time! It was aaamaaazing!

I am so happy, that I've gone there & I will go there again!


In my opinion, you should ride the Silverstar, the Swiss roller coaster (I cant remember the name of it) & of course a lotta more! The most exciting coaster was: Blue Fire! You defenetly should try it! The coaster, that was the less exciting was Posseidon! You gotta stand a long time in line & plus: It is a lil bit boring! (At least, we saw there two really cute guys;))


That's all :P


xxys

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen