Montag, 24. August 2009

WARNING! --> Hair Dilemma!

Sometimes it's so difficult to decide which haircut you want. BUT WARNING: Sometimes it could go wrong & you (ofc also others) don't like it! So, be careful with deciding how short or how crazy you want it!

Hair could disturb everything!

I know a lotta girls & guys (actually more guys) who looked so cute & then they wanted to have something special or different. They didn't wanna stay the old guys & wanted to change. Well, if the haircut is trendy & you look good with it: Never mind & do it! But if you just cut your hair just to feel different or "cuz you have warm in summer": DON'T'!

I take my school as an example:

The cutest guy of school had kinda a haircut like Chace Crawford. He looked amazing! & I loved to look at him. But after the summer, he had really, really short hair. It was incredible how short his hair were. & automaticly he looked like a loooseeer. Sorry, for being that hard. But com'n! He was so cute, but HAIR COULD DISTURB EVERYTHING!

Or I could take a more positive example:

A guy in my school had kinda long hair. It wasn't that bad, but he didn't look good with it. After the summer, I saw him with shorter hair & I thought: WOW! This guy looks good!

But there are also people, who look good with every haircut! That's awesome, I think! They can have long or short hair. Crazy or normal. It doesn't matter. They are lucky people!

Now, we go on with the stars!

The first guy I noticed was Ryan Sheckler. Ok, he is cute. But in my opinion, he was sooo really sweet with the long beachboy hairstyle! & suddenly I saw his hair short! Actually, I was a lil bit shocked. But, how do you think about his hairstyle? Or do you have other stars, you think we gotta talk about in Hair-Dilemma? Write us an e-mail (calii_naye@hotmail.com) or comment us in youtube (www.youtube.com/CaliiNayeTV)

So, now more something for girls:

If you wanna change something with your styling or with your hairstyle: Think a long time 'bout it! If you think you are too boring: Get some curls, get your hair a little bit wild or dye your hair. Try something out & there can be some mistakes. But we are girls, we have a lotta possibilities. & remember: If your hair looks shitty, maybe it'll be a trend;) You'll never know.

If you need more personal trend tipps: Write us! It'll worth it;)

xxys

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen